My Carton Name Is Wrong
We have, on occasion, changed the names of certain products on their cartons. This doesn't mean we've changed the teas inside of them. We always hope our carton names reflect our products in the best way possible, so if your carton name does not reflect what you were expecting or have ordered in the past, this implies we edited the name but not the formulation.
Here are some of our most common name changes, which reflect the same teas:
- Hibiscus Beauty Elixir = "Organic Beauty Elixir" = "Hibiscus Mint"
- Rooibos Vitality Elixir = "Rooibos Immunity Elixir" = "Vanilla Rooibos"
- Ginger Digestion Elixir = "Ginger Citrus"
- Organic Jasmine = "Jasmine"
- Organic Mint Green = "Mint Green" = "Mint Sencha"
- "Organic Sencha" = "Sencha Japanese Green Tea" = "Sencha"
- B•T Fountain | Beauty Electrolyte = B•Tox Fountain | Beauty Electrolyte
- Daily Radiance | Elderberry Liposomal C = Daily Immune | Elderberry Liposomal C
If your tea's carton does not mention "Organic" in its name, it's still organic! All of our teas and ingredients (except our Electric Turmeric Tea) are always 100% USDA Organic Certified. Meanwhile, we are working on making our supplements all organic too!
Still have questions about your tea? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.